Online Program Steps
The course is participant initiated. To participate in the online course, follow these steps:
- You will move through each course at your own pace.
- Each course includes: instructional content, reflection activities, and quizzes/final assessment.
- After successfully completing a course you will have the opportunity to download a “Recognition of Completion” for your record of course completion.
- After successfully completing all six courses in Foundations: Minister’s Development Program, the Center for Biblical Leadership will award you the Foundations: Minister’s Development Program “Certificate of Achievement.”
- To receive the “Certificate of Achievement” complete the “Individual Completion Form.” Email this form to email@example.com or complete online.
- Completion of the Foundations: Minister’s Development Program assures that
- Verification of this achievement will be accessible through the Leadership Development and Discipleship database upon request.
- After acceptance into Spirit and Life Seminary you will be eligible to receive nine credits hours toward a Certificate in Ministry and Theological Studies.
If participants are pursuing a certificate with Spirit and Life Seminary, they must complete the “Transfer Request Form” to receive nine credits hours. Email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete online.