If you are an emerging leader pursuing a call to ministry, a seasoned pastor, or a ministry leader, Foundations: Minister’s Development Program offers biblical, theologically-sound instruction that will aid you in developing and implementing effective ministry practices.
Foundations: Minister’s Development Course consists of six courses with seven lessons in each course. Courses include:
- The Minister and God’s Word
- The Minister’s Personal Life
- The Minister and Practical Ministry
- The Minister’s Role as Leader
- The Minister’s Commitment to Evangelism and Discipleship
- The Minister and the Church of God of Prophecy
Each free course provides 14-21 instructional study hours with 2-3 hours devoted to each lesson topic within the course. The entire program will be a total of 84-126 instructional hours.
After completing each course, participants will receive a “Recognition of Completion.” When a participant has completed all six courses they will receive a “Certificate of Achievement” from the Center for Biblical Leadership.